axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Quinn" <Patrick.Qu...@evolving.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError thrown by AdminClient
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:25:31 GMT
Some library names have changed slightly in axis 1.2.

Run a jar tvf on:

commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
commons-logging-api.jar

And you should see the package + associated classes.

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak T J [mailto:deepak_tj33@yahoo.com]
Sent: 06 July 2005 12:21
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError thrown by AdminClient

hi

I set up the AXISCLASSPATH correctly. But still i get
the

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory

when i used

java -cp
$AXISCLASSPATHorg.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService
deploy.wsdd

I tried opening common-logging.jar file and i noticed
that there is no LogFactory class in

org.apache.commons.logging

I use the latest version of axis - 1.2.1 . Where did
the java class disappear. If anyone of have the jar
file with this class, can u please send it to me

bye
deepak

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have
received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform Evolving Systems TIS
at tis@evolving.com and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named addressee
you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. To ensure regulatory
compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, Evolving Systems may monitor
and read e-mails sent to and from its servers. Although Evolving Systems routinely screens
for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Evolving
Systems makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or
any attachments.

Registered Office: One Angel Square, Torrents Street, London. EC1V 1PL. Registered number
2325854