axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Quinn" <Patrick.Qu...@evolving.com>
Subject RE: deserializer not found
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:03:41 GMT
Hi Anne

The only typeMapping there is exists in the auto-generated deploy.wsdd
file:

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponseToOrch"
        qname="ns:ProvidentResponse"

type="java:ProvidentResponseToOrch.ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponse"

        encodingStyle=""
      />

I'm not sure what I should be doing on the client side. I presume from
what you have written that I need more than this:

com.accenture.namespace.ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWS
Port wsPort =
                new
com.accenture.namespace.ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWS
PortLocator();

            URL serviceURL = new URL(configUrl);

            ProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap pt
= null;

            pt =
wsPort.getProvidentConnector_ProvidentReceiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap(servi
ceURL);

            String result = pt.SOPResponse(prvResp);

Patrick