axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pooleery, Manoj" <Poole...@Synygy.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Webservice deployment issue-"service.xml not found"
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:42:09 GMT
Deepal,

Thanks for your reply.  I got it to work after restarting Tomcat.  I am still not sure what
caused it to complain though.

Thanks
-Manoj.

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepal Jayasinghe [mailto:deepal@opensource.lk]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:49 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re:[Axis2] Webservice deployment issue-"service.xml not found"

Hi Manoj;

I can not see a bug in ur web service any way the only way tp put service.xml is put that
inside META-INF directory in archive file can you please extract the archive file and see
the correct structure is there. I mean your archive file should be like as follows;

  a.aar
     META-INF
          service.xml
     org
        apache
            .... ur class files

if you still have the error send me the archive file I will check the error

Deepal