axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Kinard <akin...@cisco.com>
Subject need XML Signature documentation
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:07:25 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to implement Apache XML Security into my existing web
services, but I've not found the sample code from http://
xml.apache.org/security very helpful.  Does anyone know of a source
of documentation for using the XML Security package with Axis?  I
have successfully compiled the package and the happyaxis.jsp page
tells me that it is successfully installed, but I don't know how to
use it.  Do I need to specify a different AuthorizationHandler in my
wsdd? Do I need to write my own AuthorizationHandler?  Do I need to
generate my own Envelope? Can I still extend
org.apache.axis.client.Stub for creating my client?  To sum up, I'd
really like to use this package, but I'm a bit clueless on how to use
it.

Regards,
Andrew Kinard