axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Neelam Bhatnagar" <nbhatna...@sapient.com>
Subject Using AXIS for java web services
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:18:22 GMT
Hello,

We are using AXIS 1.2 for developing Java Web services. We have a java program which is needed
to be deployed as a web service. This program uses methods from classes which are in a different
package. Hence we have an import <package name> statement in this program. This java
program is saved as a JWS file under the AXIS folder. But when we try to access the WSDL for
the JWS, the following error comes:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - Error while compiling:  /data/jakarta_tomcat_4.0.6/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/OcwCleanDirectory.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:  /data/jakarta_tomcat_4.0.6/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/OcwCleanDirectory.java
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{}Errors:Error compiling /data/jakarta_tomcat_4.0.6/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/OcwCleanDirectory.java:
Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message:  Note: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
/data/jakarta_tomcat_4.0.6/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/OcwCleanDirectory.java:17:
Package Common not found in import.
import Common.*;

How can we solve this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Neelam Bhatnagar