axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Merten Schumann" <Merten.Schum...@asg.com>
Subject RE: Pre-configure web services in axis?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:31:46 GMT
Hi, thought about delivering my web app utilizing Axis with a pre
configured server-config.wsdd ... see
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg03523.html

cu
   Merten

________________________________

	From: Guy Pardon [mailto:guy@atomikos.com]
	Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 12:24 PM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: Pre-configure web services in axis?

	Hi,

	We would like to preconfigure axis with some of our web services
(for embedded distribution).

	More precisely: we don't want users to have to use the
AdminClient (and the deploy.wsdd files) to initialize our web services.

	Any ideas on how to do this?
	Many thanks!

	Kind regards,
	Guy

	Dr. Guy Pardon ( guy@atomikos.com )
	Atomikos: The Transaction Processing Company
	http://www.atomikos.com/

	The information in this email is confidential and only meant for
the addressee(s). The content of this email is informal and will not be
legally binding for Atomikos.