axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Help needed!
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:51:30 GMT
Alek!
Thanks for reply but, the problem I have is that I don't have any java
class files available with me. It's all a set of .xsb files. And some
remote mailing list entry enlightened me that XML Beans uses .xsb meta
data files to load a precompiled schema (quickly). But it didn't talk
about the finer details of how to exactly load .xsb files. That's the
answer I'm trying to find. I hope I was clear in stating my problem,
at least this time. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Jaya

--
-- Jaya