axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bjørn Magnus Mathisen <e...@generation.no>
Subject Re: Axis and Applet coexistence?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:53:02 GMT

hi

firstly i have two questions, what is "Job Console" and how does one
sign a applet?

On another note, im working on this from a different angle, im going
to hack
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory to not do a "doPrivileged"
and also hack it to simply return a fake implementation of
org.apache.commons.logging.Log, just in
case Log actually needs the doPrivileged thing.

as many of you will notice, i have no clue about privileged actions or
why they are used,
but this is not my main target, i am simply trying to get this to work
so that i can test
something else:)

regards
Bjørn Magnus Mathisen