axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>
Subject document/literal webservice does not work good if the operation contains more than one parameter
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:59:08 GMT
Hello:
Created a simple java class called DocLit1 with the following method:

public String testString(String str1, String str2){
        System.out.println(" str 1 is " + str1);
        System.out.println(" str2 is " + str2);
        return str1 + str2;
    }

Deployed it as document/literal (NOT WRAPPED )

When the input values are {"str1", "str2") the response is str1null. On
further investigation found out that the second parameter is always null.

I have attached the WSDL and my client code(DocLit1.java as dynamic
invocation) with this email. Would appreciate any pointers.

Even generated the stubs using the WSDL2JAVA and tried it but got the
same result. The client for the stub is DocLiteralClient.java.

Thanks,
Ravi