axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Beigel <s.bei...@diefirma.de>
Subject Re: arrayMapping's innerType qname
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:14:33 GMT
Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> Actually, it could matter if you are trying to achieve
> interoperability. Did you generate your code from the WSDL?

Yes. And this file contained the "user" not the "item" element name.

> Did you tell the service to use your WSDL file rather than an
> auto-generated one?

How do I switch from the auto-generated to one I supply?

But the question's still why contains the auto-generated file the "item"
element (even FooUsersSoapBindingStub.java contains something like

param.setItemQName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:ImportUsers",
"user"));

?

(Forget about Cc'ing me, I'm subscribed now :)

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Beigel // Software Architekt
(F) Die Firma GmbH // Innovative Kommunikation