axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Flores, Raul" <raul.flo...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: persisting session state between different web services
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:34:07 GMT
If you do find a better way of doing this, please update me, or post to
the user list.

I believe the method you refer to, a cookie container, is how .Net
works. The same cookie container can be assigned to many different
services.

Thanks,

Raul Flores

  _____

From: Tim Dionne [mailto:TDionne@serena.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:18 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: Manny Panis
Subject: RE: persisting session state between different web services

Yes, they are on the same server.  I actually tried this after I posted
and it works.  I still think there might be a cleaner way of doing this
so that I don't have to document this for people who intent to use the
services.  Maybe a CookieContainer class that persists the cookie for
the http session and not just the one service call?

Thanks for your response!

  _____