axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Janet" <Mille...@pbworld.com>
Subject RE: Passing an xml string as a parameter
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:17:51 GMT
Forgot to say that the wsdl that I'm using confirms that use="literal"
and style="document".

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Janet
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 5:16 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Passing an xml string as a parameter

I've already used wsdl2java to create a web service from a remote wsdl
file that I've received.  My web service is working and I have a client
that is succesfully accessing it and retrieving data.  But how would
wsdl2java know my schema definition?  It didn't generate a class that
represents the data model.  It just generated 6 java files: TZCService,
TZCServiceLocator, TZCServiceSoap, TZCServiceSoapImpl,
TZCServiceSoapSkeleton, and TZCServiceSoapStub.  There is nothing that
contains the xml return document elements.  Do I need to put an xsd file
somewhere?  In my xml namespace or target namespace?

If someone could provide some step-by-step process on how to do this, I
would GREATLY appreciate it.

Jan