axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Navinkumar Shetty <navinkumar_she...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Question about Handlers- getting errors
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:17:01 GMT
Hello Ashutosh,

I am trying the use the Logging module from the client
side and I am getting the following error -
adding new module
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseException: Invalid
Phase ,loggingPhasefor the handler InFlowLogHandler
dose not exit in axis2.xml or refering to phase in
diffrent flow
	at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseHolder.addHandler(PhaseHolder.java:67)
	at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseResolver.engageModuleToServiceFromGlobal(PhaseResolver.java:415)
	at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseResolver.engageModuleGlobally(PhaseResolver.java:333)
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfigurationImpl.engageModule(AxisConfigurationImpl.java:329)
	at
org.apache.axis2.clientapi.InOutMEPClient.engageModule(InOutMEPClient.java:307)
	at
userguide.clients.ClientForWebServiceWithModule.main(ClientForWebServiceWithModule.java:41)

I tried debugging and it looks like it is picking up
the correct axis2.xml.

Can you please let me know how you got the client
running?

Thanks and Regards,
Navin