axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thilina madu <mausera...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to bind Structure type to Omelement in client side and get used that in server side
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:59:53 GMT
I am new to web service also java.I am using apache
axis2m release for my websevice development(with >NET
C#).

1.How to bind Structure  type to Omelement in client
side

2.IF that binded Omelement is pass to java client how
it  get used that.and also deserialisation.

IF you have any idea please be kind enough send me.Any
idea is highly appreciated.
It is better you can give me simple explanation with
some code .
thanks
madushan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs