axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thilina madu <mausera...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to bind int array to OMelemant in java service,and also get used in client side if service returned array element binded OMElement
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:50:39 GMT
I am new to web service also java.I am using apache
axis2m release for my websevice development(with >NET
C#).
I am developing a webservice bench mark tool.while I
am doing that I have encounted  bellow mention
problems.

1.How should I bind array element to OMElement in
Service side.
2.If service has a method to reutrn OMElement after
binding array element how should I get used that
returned OMElement in the Client side(That mean how
should I get that binded array elemnt from that
OMElement.

IF you have any idea please be kind enough send me.Any
idea is highly appreciated.
It is better you can give me simple explanation with
some code .
thanks
madushan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs