axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <tfenne...@eircom.net>
Subject Serialization and writeSchema???
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:53:08 GMT
Hi.

Is anyone aware of an issue whereby the name attribute on the <complexType> element
returned from a Serializer.writeSchema implementation gets reset with a value of "local"?

E.g. writeSchema is coded to output the following to the WSDL:
<complexType name="Abc">
</complexType>

But instead it's outputting (and in it's own <schema targetNamespace="someNamespace">):
<complexType name="local">
</complexType>

I sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't find any info to help.  I'm new to SOAP/Axis
etc.

Thanks.

Tom.

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts