axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Leslie Tighe <leslie_ti...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.2.1 to .NET Interoperability Question
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:49:43 GMT
Hi Anne,

On the .NET side, when I try to consume a complex object, all the attributes in that object
are empty.  For example, if try to call the getLogin() method which returns WSLogin, I get
an object with nothing in it. However, if I call the methods from the browser, its pulling
the correct data so I am thinking that there is problem in they way that I have things set
for .NET.

Any suggestions on what the problem maybe?

Thanks
Leslie

Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com> wrote:
What problems are you experiencing?