axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jba...@sasami.atomised.org (John Baker)
Subject Re: SOAP message 'missing' element?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:13:16 GMT
So to answer my own question again, the WSDL file has a style="wrapped"
attribute that controls this. However perhaps I have found a bug. Consider
this:

    <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="SubmitGeneralServiceRequest">
          <soap:operation soapAction="http://blah" />

I thought that style="document" would automatically be applied to the
soap:operation tag, because as soap:operation doesn't supply one, it
automatically inherits the style attribute set on the soap:binding?

John