axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepak T J <deepak_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Error while processing deploy.wsdd ( given on Axis web site)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:42:38 GMT
hi

I checked my proxy server. It is working fine.
I got rid of the WARNING message in the error. But the
rest of the error still persists. Can i get some help
in this issue.

bye
deepak

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.net.ConnectException:
> Connection refused
>         at
> java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native
> Method)
>         at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)
>         at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
>         at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>         at

java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:364)
>         at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:507)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>         at

> a:39)
>         at

> Impl.java:25)
>         at
>         at

org.apache.axis.components.net.DefaultSocketFactory.create(DefaultSocket
> Factory.java:153)
>         at

org.apache.axis.components.net.DefaultSocketFactory.create(DefaultSocket
> Factory.java:120)
>         at

org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:183)
>         at

org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:
> 390)
>         at

org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:137)
>         at

org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.j
> ava:32)
>         at

org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
>         at

org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1784)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:439)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:404)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:410)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:320)
>         at

org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:463)

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:mayil.cs.iitm.ernet.in

> ERROR ends here :
>

> bye
> deepak

> Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - no fees. Bid on great
> items.
> http://auctions.yahoo.com/
> This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
> and/or legally privileged. If you have received this
> e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please
> inform Evolving Systems TIS at tis@evolving.com and
> then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are
> not a named addressee you must not use, disclose,
> distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. To
> ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection
> of our clients and business, Evolving Systems may
> monitor and read e-mails sent to and from its
> servers. Although Evolving Systems routinely screens
> for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and
> any attachments for viruses. Evolving Systems makes
> no representation or warranty as to the absence of
> viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.
>
> Registered Office: One Angel Square, Torrents
> Street, London. EC1V 1PL. Registered number 2325854

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html