axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ferruh Zamangoer" <ferruh.zamang...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: BeanDeserializer exception.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:33:46 GMT
You can set you endpoint see below:

YourLocator yourLocator = new YourLocator ();
            yourLocator.setEndpointAddress(
                new QName("TZCService"), " http://
localhost:8080/axis/services/TZCService");
            yourService= cevsLocator.getYourService();
		yourService.yourMethod() // call your method.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Miller, Janet [mailto:MillerJa@pbworld.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2005 14:26
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: RE: BeanDeserializer exception.

I am trying to deploy my own implementation of a service on localhost by
using wsdl from an existing service.  So when I generate the client and
server stub and skeleton, I have code as follows in my Locator.java:

    private java.lang.String TZCServiceSoap_address =
"http://localhost/ETTMServices/TZCService.asmx";

    public javax.xml.namespace.QName getServiceName() {
        return new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://Sirit/ETTM/",
"TZCService");
    }

An asmx file is a .NET web service that is being used by the original
implementor of the existing web service.  I think I need to change that to
the location of my localhost web service.  Since I am using localhost and
not "http://Sirit/ETTM/", don't I also need to change that as well?  So I
think the first line above should have an address of
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/TZCService" or would it be
"http://localhost:8080/axis/TZCService"?

I am successfully able to access my web service in the browser via:

 http://localhost:8080/axis/services/TZCServiceSoap?method=getTransactions

Thanks for your help,

Jan