axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ferruh Zamangoer" <ferruh.zamang...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: Axis WS constructor problem
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:15:09 GMT
Hello Phillipe,

I think you must set in your wsdd file the following options.

<parameter name = "scope"

      value = "application">

Then you have one instance of you service an every request is processes by
this instance.  I think you have now the value request this means on every
new request an instance of your web service is created.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ferruh

  _____