axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Wilson <wils...@ociweb.com>
Subject Re: FW: provident response error
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:26:04 GMT
The message looks familiar to some problems I was having a year ago with the
Tibco BusinessWorks server and Weblogic's web service client.  I don't remember
the magic combination of type and encoding but it might have been rpc/literal.

Quoting Patrick Quinn <Patrick.Quinn@evolving.com>:

> Hi
>
> Would anyone be able to pass comment on the error seen below?
>
> It is seen by a BizTalk client consuming an Axis webservice.
>
> My Axis client simulator works perfectly and without error against the
> service, but the .NET client throws the error described.
>
> Many thanks for any help or comments proffered. I can supply extra info
> (WSDL, WSDD) as necessary.
>
> Patrick
>
> ________________________________

com.tibco.xml.validation.helpers.b.a(XmlContentValidatorElementContext.java:348)
>             at
> com.tibco.xml.validation.helpers.h.if(XmlContentValidator.java:753)
>   at
> com.tibco.xml.validation.helpers.h.startElement(XmlContentValidator.java:468)
>        at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Element.content(Element.java:1087)
>      at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Element.content(Element.java:1101)
>    at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Element.content(Element.java:1101)
>  at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Document.content(Document.java:226)     at
> com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Document.serialize(Document.java:242)    at
> com.tibco.xml.xdata.bind.BindingRunner.validate(BindingRunner.java:302) at

com.tibco.xml.xdata.bind.OutputBindingRunner.validate(OutputBindingRunner.java:47)
>        at com.tibco.pe.core.TaskImpl.a(TaskImpl.java:489) at
> com.tibco.pe.core.TaskImpl.eval(TaskImpl.java:376)      at
> com.tibco.pe.core.Job.a(Job.java:591)      at
> com.tibco.pe.core.Job.if(Job.java:443) at
> com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$a.a(JobDispatcher.java:270)       at
> com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$a.run(JobDispatcher.java:218) validation
> error: unexpected end of content; expected
> {urn:ProvidentProvisioningTNS}ProvisioningTaskResponse
> ({com.tibco.xml.validation}COMPLEX_E_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_CONTENT) at
> /outputMessage[1] java.lang.Exception: unexpected end of content; expected
> {urn:ProvidentProvisioningTNS}ProvisioningTaskResponse       at

com.tibco.xml.validation.helpers.b.case(XmlContentValidatorElementContext.java:414)
>        at com.tibco.xml.validation.helpers.h.a(XmlContentValidator.java:1182)
>           at
> com.tibco.xml.validation.helpers.h.endElement(XmlContentValidator.java:1034)
>      at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Element.content(Element.java:1108)
>    at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Document.content(Document.java:226)
> at com.tibco.xml.datamodel.nodes.Document.serialize(Document.java:242)    at
> com.tibco.xml.xdata.bind.BindingRunner.validate(BindingRunner.java:302) at

com.tibco.xml.xdata.bind.OutputBindingRunner.validate(OutputBindingRunner.java:47)
>        at com.tibco.pe.core.TaskImpl.a(TaskImpl.java:489) at
> com.tibco.pe.core.TaskImpl.eval(TaskImpl.java:376)      at
> com.tibco.pe.core.Job.a(Job.java:591)      at
> com.tibco.pe.core.Job.if(Job.java:443) at
> com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$a.a(JobDispatcher.java:270)       at
> com.tibco.pe.core.JobDispatcher$a.run(JobDispatcher.java:218)    at

com.tibco.xml.xdata.bind.BindingRemarkHandler.assertNoErrors(BindingRemarkHandler.java:43)