axis-java-user mailing list archives

From avei...@allesta.com
Subject Re: Dynamic Endpoints
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:03:58 GMT
Greetings John,

wsabi4axis (http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis) can certainly help
here.  We have JSP's that already allow you do modify the parameters of a
deployed web service.  If the full-blown webapp does not fit your requirements,
the "Configure" module (see http://demo.wsabi.org/configure/services.do) is a
Struts module that you could potentially add into your application (assuming
you are using struts).   Lastly, you could take a look at the code that the
backend of the "Configure" module utilizes to see how we interact with the Axis
Engine.  See the above link to SourceForge to download.

Thanks,
  Al