axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re:[Axis2] Webservice deployment issue-"service.xml not found"
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:48:46 GMT
Webservice deployment issue-"service.xml not found"Hi Manoj;

I can not see a bug in ur web service any way the only way tp put service.xml is put that
inside META-INF directory in archive file can you please extract the archive file and see
the correct structure is there. I mean your archive file should be like as follows;

  a.aar
     META-INF
          service.xml
     org
        apache
            .... ur class files

if you still have the error send me the archive file I will check the error

Deepal

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pooleery, Manoj
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:22 PM
  Subject: Webservice deployment issue-"service.xml not found"

  Hi,

  I am trying to deploy a simple web service with Axis2.  I have the following directory structure
-

  examples
  |----test
  |---------TestWS.class
  |----META-INF
  |----------service.xml

  I created a .aar file and tried to deploy it, but it keeps giving me an exception "service.xml
not found".  Am I doing something wrong here?

  TIA,
  -Manoj.