axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Satyendra <satyendra.gur...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: which method to invoke.
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 21:14:47 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Satyendra <satyendra.gurjar@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 3, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: which method to invoke.
To: Kiran Kumar <kkumar@objectwave.com>

No I didnot. Here is my client code with axis1.2 to invoke a doc/lit
message style service--

       SOAPEnvelope env = new SOAPEnvelope();
       SOAPBody soapBody = env.getBody();
       soapBody.addDocument(/*create xml Document here*/);

       Service service = new Service();
       Call caller = (Call) (service.createCall());
       caller.setTargetEndpointAddress(new URL(sUrl));

       SOAPEnvelope response = caller.invoke(env);

       Document respDoc = response.getAsDocument();

       System.out.println(XMLUtils.DocumentToString(respDoc));

On 6/3/05, Kiran Kumar <kkumar@objectwave.com> wrote:
> Satyendra, I think we have to specify operation name.. I am using this way...
>
>   QName operation = new QName("name_space","method_name");
>   call.setOperationName(operation);
>
>   call.invoke(input);
>
> Regards
> Kiran
>
> ________________________________

individual(s) named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail
reply and delete it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents
to anyone.  E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission
could be interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.
 ObjectWave does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
e-mail which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail
do not necessarily reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.

Satyendra

--
Satyendra