axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Return Type of XML
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:56:35 GMT
If you treat your XML fragment as a string, then Axis will treat as an
opaque string and escape it. If you don't want Axis to escape it, you
will have to use the messaging API and add the XML fragment to the
SOAP message body programmatically.  Alternatively, you can return the
XML fragment as an attachment.

Anne