axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ibrahim Salloum <ibrahim.sall...@gmail.com>
Subject AXIS as a proxy to all web service
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:02:32 GMT
hi,
 we have a situation here which we need to intercept all webservice requests
insert the requests in a sequence of steps before send it back to the
originally requestes web service.
 the AXIS fit our need perfectly, but we have the following issue to
handle.... "not all web services installed on the AXIS application server."
and we have no control over these services, the only thing we have access to
is their WSDL file which we can change (we already change the address to
point to our AXIS server).
 so,
 how we force axis to always call a method on our centerlized web service,
(we will have handlers for this service) after finish we need to redirect
the request to another wbe service.
 please advice....