axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Halsema, Aillil I" <Aillil.Hals...@xeroxlabs.com>
Subject WSDL2Java generates bad WSDD file
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:12:33 GMT
After processing my Document/Literal WSDL file, I find the following in
my WSDD:

      <typeMapping

xmlns:ns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/2004/09/wdp/print"

qname="ns:>>>>JobValuesType>JobProcessing>JobFinishings>JobStaple>Staple
Angle"

type="java:com.microsoft.schemas.windows._2004._09.wdp.print.JobValuesTy
peJobProcessingJobFinishingsJobStapleStapleAngle"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleSerializerFactory"

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializerFactory"
        encodingStyle=""
      />

The qname attribute value doesn't seem conform to QName syntax.  Am I
misreading the specification?

Also, when I try to deploy the service the AdminClient responds with
"Done processing" and no error messages indicating that deployment
failed.  However when I look for the deployed service, its deployment
descriptor is not in tomcat's webapps\axis\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd
file.  The Admin service is failing silently and I've been unable to get
log messages to debug the problem.  Any suggestions?

I'm using axis-1_2RC2, JDK 1.5, tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP.

TIA,
Ian