axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar" <kku...@objectwave.com>
Subject how to call a document style web service?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:15:29 GMT
Helo all,

I am using axis 1.2 (java).. I built a document style
webservice, which has following method..

public Geocode onfromto(OnfromtoInputs inputs);

I started writing a client to call this web service
method.. but I could not find any API to call a web
service method with soap envelope.. can you please throw
some light on this ... ?

Thanks for your time, GK.

==== I started writing a client something like this..

// create envelope
SOAPEnvelope env = new SOAPEnvelope();

// create body
SOAPBody body = env.addBody();

// Create body
Name bodyName =
env.createName("onfromto","m","http://mydomain.domain/onfromto <http://mydomain.domain/onfromto>
");
SOAPBodyElement bodyElement =
body.addBodyElement(bodyName);

Name nameAddress = env.createName("address");
SOAPElement eleAddress =
bodyElement.addChildElement(nameAddress);
eleAddress.addTextNode("2425 springdale");

Name nameGeoCodingTarget = env.createName("codingtarget");
SOAPElement eleGeo =
bodyElement.addChildElement(nameGeoCodingTarget);
eleGeo.addTextNode("0");

Service service = new Service();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(strEndpoint);

How to invoke with soap envelop.... ?

=====

Thanks for your time
Kiran
<mailto:kkumar@objectwave.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s)
named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be
interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.