axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar" <kku...@objectwave.com>
Subject document style client
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:20:16 GMT
Hi, Can any of you please tell me what is wrong with my client code ?

I am trying to invoke a service (document type) but it was not able to construct the input
object. I am sure the way I am constucting my input XML is not correct, but I am unable to
get any exampe on how to do that..

I am here attaching my client code (SdeGcIndividualWsTest.java) , my schema definition (gcindividual.xsd)
and wsdl (getcoordinate.wsdl).

Thanks for your time, Kiran

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s)
named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be
interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.