axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar" <kku...@objectwave.com>
Subject axis bean serializer
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:42:27 GMT
Hello,

I am using axis 1.2 doc style (wrapped) web services. My web services returns the response
in XML format for that I am using axis bean serializer/deserializer [we specify in deploy.wsdd]
. If I want to modify the output generated by these serializers, do I need to write the handlers?

Thanks
Kiran
Ph: 312 742 9630
Email: kkumar@objectwave.com <mailto:kkumar@objectwave.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s)
named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be
interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.