axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar" <kku...@objectwave.com>
Subject RE: BeanSerializer and WSDL
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:37:41 GMT
Hi, Apache Axis has its own BeanSerializer and BeanDeserializer. However Axis supports Castor
also.

It is a 2 step process..

(1) One Define XSD
(2) Import XSD in your WSDL : Ex- (stockQuote XSD is imported and refer that element in port
and message tags)
 =====
 <definitions
  targetNamespace="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl"
  xmlns:tns="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl"
  xmlns:types="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote">
   <types>
     <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
        targetNamespace=
        "http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote/wsdl/importtypes">
          <import namespace=
                "http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote"
             location="StockQuote.xsd" />
     </xsd:schema>
   </types>
   <message name="getStockQuoteReq">
     <part name="parameters" element="types:getStockQuote" />
   </message>
   <message name="getStockQuoteResp">
     <part name="parameters" element="types:getStockQuoteResponse" />
   </message>
   <portType name="StockQuotePortType">
        <operation name="getStockQuote">
             <input message="tns:getStockQuoteReq" />
             <output message="tns:getStockQuoteResp" />
        </operation>
   </portType>

(3) Run WSDL2Java, which generates the VOs corresponding to the XSD types.. You will have
to populate these VOs in your service implementation.

PS:
Refer generated deploy.wsdd which defines the Bean Serializers.

Thanks
Kiran