axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Plorks mail" <plork...@hotmail.com>
Subject deploying web service
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:20:24 GMT

Hi all

I've developeed a web service on my local PC.

I now need to deploy this to our network so it can be used.

Can someone point to an example of deploying a webservice to tomcat.  I've
read a few articles but they don't seem to be relevant/quite complex to
understand

I have my deploy/undeploy/server-cofig wsdd and my wsdl - i just don't know
where to put them and what to change once they are on the network e.g the
endpoint in the wsdl file

Also, i don't understand how the web service will see the java files.  It
works on my PC i have a project with packages and java files in each and my
web service can see them

Sorry for my dumb questions

Thanks for any help

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk