axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto De Stasi" <progetto_z...@hotmail.com>
Subject How publishing one way method with axis?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:32:09 GMT
Hi all,

I want to use a one way method for web service with axis. My service is:

public void echoDocumentOneWay(Document doc) throws RemoteException {
   System.out.println("EchoDocument OneWay");
}

and I have an Exception server side (I use Tomcat 5):
- Exception:
java.lang.Exception: Method 'echoDocumentOneWay' does not match any of the
valid
signatures for message-style service methods

Can you tell me how write this one way service?

Thanks Pasquy.

Personalizza MSN Messenger con sfondi e fotografie!
http://www.ilovemessenger.msn.it/