axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mfenetre Mfenetre <mfene...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wss4j.jar
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:08:26 GMT
This file is part of an example in wss4j, but I don't know where it is
in the repository. If you check out wss4j (see website how to do
this), you can find some keys in the repository in order to run a few
examples (ex : interop2.jks, this is a java keystore). In order to use
your own key, you have to edit the wsstest.properties (or mayble
crypto.properties and replace keys/x509.PFX.MSFT by the keystore you
want to use). Or you can create them by yourself using openssl.

Regards,
Alexis.