axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Grossberger, Guenter" <Guenter.Grossber...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: Axis Exception
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:21:59 GMT
Hi!

I had a similar problem a few days ago. Somehow the classloader of Java
VM of the J2EE container where Axis and your application are deployed
cannot find the class org/apache/axis/handlers/BasicHandler which should
be in axis.jar of course.

So make sure that axis.jar is in the classpath of the application
(WEB-INF/lib) or the J2EE container (e.g. Tomcat/shared/lib).

Bye,
Guenter