axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Pradhan <same...@us.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: Stray import in AXIS-generated WSDL
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:20:03 GMT
I found that the namespace is actually used in one of the elements, so
eliminating it is not an option. I will need the XML Schema.

I have searched all over for the schema, without success. Is it possible
that the namespace "http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap
<http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap> " has no published XML schema?

Does anybody have a private copy of this schema? I can deploy it locally and
that will solve my problem.

Thanks,

Sameer

-----Original Message-----
From: Sameer Pradhan
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:21 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Stray import in AXIS-generated WSDL

Hi everyone,

WSDL has the following import:
        <import namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap
<http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap> "/>

This namespace is not used anywhere in the wsdl except in the definitions
element:
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap
<http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap> "

The import fails WS-I test, since there is no XML Schema at that URI and
schemaLocation is not specified.

How can I eliminate the import? Else, where can I find the XML Schema for
this namespace?

Any help will be appreciated.

Sameer