axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Barton <mbar...@allesta.com>
Subject Re: AXIS 1.2 / OSCAR - How to automate server services deployment
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:55:31 GMT
I would recommend that you start looking at AxisEngine and
WSDDGlobalConfiguration to better understand how Axis manages deployments.

As for partitioning, it all depends on your requirements. From an ease
of management perspective, I would suggest using a single instance of
Axis, managing multiple services.  But, again it all depends on your
requirements.