axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Greif <jgr...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: IncompatibleClassChangeError usign Axis 1.2?????
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:39:42 GMT
You have an inconsistency or incompatibility between the xerces, saaj
and axis jars.   If all of these come from the normal distribution of
axis, the problem will likely go away. Presumably this is a classpath
problem -- an old version of one of these jars is being found with new
versions of the others.

This problem has been discussed before in this mailing list.  Looking at
the archives might provide more detail.

Jeff