axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jairam, Roopnaraine" <Roopnaraine.Jai...@ca.com>
Subject using proxy to connect to server with ssl and arrays
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:41:23 GMT
i am getting the following error when trying to send
an array with more than one element with a proxy and
openssl with gsoap to the axis server on gsoap.

SOAP FAULT: SOAP-ENV:Server.userException
"java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"
Detail: myserver

my soap client is trying to talk to axis server. The
weird thing is if i use plain http (proxy or no
proxy)the web req goes thru, when i use the ssl (no
proxy) it goes thru, it ONLY breaks if i use ssl with
proxy and more than 1 element in the array.

Please help as I don't know where the problem is, not sure if it is in
the client which is gsoap or the server which is axis. I sent this
message to the gsoap group as well to get some help

Any help would be appreciate

Thanks

Vince.