axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nakao, Sarah" <sarah.na...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: XmlBean De/Serializer with Axis 1.2.1
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:46:17 GMT
Fixed the problem.  Somehow I removed the serializers from the war and Weblogic wasn't thowing
any errors so it took me awhile to track it down.  I think that tops my stupid programming
mistake for the month.

Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Nakao, Sarah [mailto:sarah.nakao@ngc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:32 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: XmlBean De/Serializer with Axis 1.2.1

I have been using the XmlBean De/Serializers found at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1764
with axis 1.2RC3 with my web service generated using the wsdl2java ant task.  I recently updated
my axis version to 1.2.1, re-generated my web service, and updated the BindingStub, BindingImpl,
PortType, and service tag to use the XmlBean(De)SerializerFactory and xmlBean type objects.
 When I deploy my ear file containing the war file with axis, I no longer see my web service
listed on the services page and cannot perform any calls to the operations.  I am still able
to see the AdminService and the Version web service, and if I use the axis generated types
instead of the xmlBeans, my web service will publish.  I am currently using java 1.4 with
Weblogic 8.1 SP3.  Any help or suggestions on how to get my web service published using XmlBeans
and java 1.4 would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Sarah