axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jba...@sasami.atomised.org (John Baker)
Subject Re: Dynamic Endpoints
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:29:35 GMT
Well, I can conclude that I have disclosed everything I nkow, and I have
some idea what I'm doing :-)

I guess in broader terms, I'd like to know how to modify deployment
descriptors on the fly! Imagine I were creating a Java GUI FrontEnd, and Mr.
user wants to add a new Service or Port? Or modify an existing one? That's
what I'm trying to achieve.

Perhaps put more simply, that makes the problem easier to comprehend.