axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Leslie Tighe <leslie_ti...@yahoo.com>
Subject Calling Axis WebServices from C and .NET
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 11:43:42 GMT
Hello,

I have a set of java components in a J2EE app that I need to expose as a webservice.  I was
planning on using Axis 1.2 for this. However, the client layer can be quite varied - C application
on Linux, .NET applications and old ASP apps.  Can any suggest how to best approach the client
part of this and what tools should I be using?  I am assuming that for the .NET app, I can
consume the J2EE services using the C++ version of Axis, but I am not sure about the others.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Leslie