axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marko Käis <mar...@eer.ee>
Subject int and integer TypeMapping
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:55:16 GMT
Hi

Because of converting from XML-RPC to SOAP I have to accept both int and
integer types, but axis serializes int as java.lang.Integer and integer as
java.math.BigInteger. How can I tell axis to serialize both types, say, into
java.lang.Integer?

My current (generated) wsdd looks like this:

      <typeMapping

        xmlns:ns="http://namespace/myname "

        qname="ns:Query1_request"

        type="java:myNameSpace.Query1_request"

      />

So the element in question is a bean field.

Example of error when user_code's type is int:

- Could not convert java.lang.Integer to bean field 'user_code', type
java.math.BigInteger

Marko K