axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff" <j...@cogentlogic.com>
Subject Re: making a call through a proxy
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:43:20 GMT
    AxisProperties.setProperty("http.proxyUser", "user name");
    AxisProperties.setProperty("http.proxyPassword", "password");

They are Java system properties that are specific to the code that needs them, Janos. As far
as I can tell, they are simply hard-coded rather that formally enumerated in documentation.

Jeff

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Janos Mucsi
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:15 PM
  Subject: Re: making a call through a proxy

  Thanks, Jeff, are these properties enumerated somewhere? I also need user id and password.

  Thanks.

  Janos

  Just call these static methods before you call the web service:

      AxisProperties.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "123.123.123.123");
      AxisProperties.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "1234");

  Where 123.123.123.123 is the IP address of the proxy server and 1234 is the port to connect
to.

  Jeff