axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "venkatesh" <venkates...@lasonindia.com>
Subject Doubt
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:37:51 GMT
Hi Users,
   what is the use of this declaration. I'm using this in SSL.. What this method will do?

AxisProperties.setProperty("axis.socketSecureFactory","org.apache.axis.components.net.SunFakeTrustSocketFactory");

Can somebody help me to know about this method......

Bye
Venkat.
Confidentiality Notice: This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately
by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.