axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [problems with Axis-.NET interop]
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 11:41:26 GMT
Please provide the WSDL. 

On 5/6/05, Marco B├╝chler <mai99bnx@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> hi,
> 
> we 're trying to install some services needing some more complex
> datatypes. first we tried an String[][] but we got some problems with
> this. so we tried to splitt String[][] into an datamatrix-objekt
> including an array of datavectors. an datavector has a
> string[]-array-field. se attachments. the deploy-script is attached, too.
> 
> the soap-request-message using axis:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>   <soapenv:Body>
>     <execute xmlns="urn:Frequency">
>       <objRequestParameters>
>         <corpus>de2</corpus>
>         <parameters>
>           <dataVectors>
>             <ns1:dataRow
> xmlns:ns1="http://datatypes.webservice.wortschatz.uni_leipzig.de">Wort</ns1:dataRow>
>             <ns2:dataRow
> xmlns:ns2="http://datatypes.webservice.wortschatz.uni_leipzig.de">suchen</ns2:dataRow>
>           </dataVectors>
>         </parameters>
>       </objRequestParameters>
>     </execute>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
> 
> the soap-request-message using .NET:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
>   <soap:Body>
>     <execute xmlns="urn:Frequency">
>       <objRequestParameters>
>         <corpus>de2</corpus>
>         <parameters>
>           <dataVectors>
>             <dataRow
> xmlns="http://datatypes.webservice.wortschatz.uni_leipzig.de">Wort</dataRow>
>             <dataRow
> xmlns="http://datatypes.webservice.wortschatz.uni_leipzig.de">suchen</dataRow>
>           </dataVectors>
>         </parameters>
>       </objRequestParameters>
>     </execute>
>   </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>
> 
> both request can axis handle. and the axis produce the following
> response-message:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>   <soapenv:Body>
>     <executeResponse xmlns="urn:Frequency">
>       <executeReturn>
>         <result>
>           <ns1:dataVectors xsi:type="ns2:DataVector"
> xmlns:ns1="http://datatypes.webservice.wortschatz.uni_leipzig.de"
> xmlns:ns2="urn:Frequency">
>             <ns1:dataRow>46593</ns1:dataRow>
>             <ns1:dataRow>8</ns1:dataRow>
>           </ns1:dataVectors>
>         </result>
>       </executeReturn>
>     </executeResponse>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
> 
> the axis-client work fine. the .NET-client can't handle this message and
> deserialize NULL.
> 
> does anybody know what's wrong??? hints and solutions are welcome.
> 
> regards
> 
> ciao
> marco
> 
> 
> <deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
>             xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">
> 
>  <handler name="FrequencyOptions"
>     type="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.usermanagement.handler.OptionsHandler"/>
> 
>  <handler name="FrequencyAuthentication"
>     type="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.usermanagement.handler.UserAuthenticationHandler"/>
> 
>  <handler name="FrequencyAuthorization"
>     type="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.usermanagement.handler.UserAuthorizationHandler"/>
> 
>  <handler name="FrequencyCorpus"
>     type="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.usermanagement.handler.CorpusHandler"/>
> 
>  <!--handler name="FrequencyLogout"
>     type="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.usermanagement.handler.LogoutHandler"/-->
> 
>  <!-- provider="java:RPC" -->
>  <service name="Frequency" style="wrapped" use="literal">
>   <requestFlow>
>   <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
>    <handler type="FrequencyOptions"/>
>    <handler type="FrequencyAuthentication"/>
>    <handler type="FrequencyAuthorization"/>
>    <handler type="FrequencyCorpus"/>
>   </requestFlow>
>   <responseFlow>
>    <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
>    <!--handler type="FrequencyLogout"/-->
>   </responseFlow>
>   <parameter name="className" value="de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.webservices.Frequency"/>
>   <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*"/>
>   <beanMapping qname="RequestparameterNS:RequestParameter" xmlns:RequestparameterNS="urn:Frequency"
languageSpecificType="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.datatypes.RequestParameter"/>
>   <beanMapping qname="DataMatrixNS:DataMatrix" xmlns:DataMatrixNS="urn:Frequency"
languageSpecificType="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.datatypes.DataMatrix"/>
>   <beanMapping qname="DataVectorNS:DataVector" xmlns:DataVectorNS="urn:Frequency"
languageSpecificType="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.datatypes.DataVector"/>
>   <beanMapping qname="ResponseparameterNS:ResponseParameter" xmlns:ResponseparameterNS="urn:Frequency"
languageSpecificType="java:de.uni_leipzig.wortschatz.webservice.datatypes.ResponseParameter"/>
>   <namespace>urn:Frequency</namespace>
>  </service>
> 
> </deployment>
> 
> 
> 
>

Mime
View raw message