axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: second parameter is null when using wsdl with wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 04:14:41 GMT
When using document style, you don't specify "parameters" in the
<message> definition. Instead you have one message <part>, and that
part points to a wrapped element. The wrapper element should be
defined as a sequence of elements -- which are your parameters.

If you want to create a parameterized interface, then you want to use
the "wrapped" style. (which is what .NET uses by default)

Anne