axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Plorks mail" <plork...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial help
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 11:51:07 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to use eclipse as i have the tcp monitor running andi want to see
the soap message

I have the HaderService/HeaderClient in the same package.  When i
right-click the HeaderClient Seleect Run put in program args, nothing
happens
Thanks for your help

>From: Dan O'Neill <doneill3@gmail.com>
>To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Tutorial help
>Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:37:13 +0100
>
>If "you are using windows" is what I was trying to say... this should
>work becasue the services name is in the client code...
>
>On 5/9/05, Dan O'Neill <doneill3@gmail.com> wrote:
> > if you've wriiten it in eclipse IDE then all you have to do is go to
> > Run as... and click application.... but if it takes in arguments you
> > can specify them somewhere... cant quite remember where...
> >
> > Or your window then just cmd to the folder and java headerclient arg1
>arg2
> >
> > Eclipse should have compiled it if you have automatic build on.....
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > On 5/9/05, Plorks mail <plork123@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes i've got the service up and running and can see the wsdl file - i
> > > created the web service on the HeaderService.java.
> > >
> > > What i'm confused iswhat to do next, with the HeaderClient.java, how i
>run
> > > it to test the method 'main
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help'

>just

> >http://www.developertutorials.com/tutorials/xml/better-soap-interfaces/page3.html

>service from

>HeaderClient.java.

> > > Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now!
> > > http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
> > >

> > --
> > Classic Family Guy.....
> >
> > "Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle i find, i shall KILL you." -
>Stewie
> > "And Joe, I've had new neighbors before, but none of them were half
> > the man you are. Since you're half a man already, that splits them
> > into some kind of fraction I can't even measure." - Peter
> > "Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time."
>Quagmire
> > "I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began
> > to know what I was talking about." - Peter
> >

>--
>Classic Family Guy.....
>
>"Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle i find, i shall KILL you." -
>Stewie
>"And Joe, I've had new neighbors before, but none of them were half
>the man you are. Since you're half a man already, that splits them
>into some kind of fraction I can't even measure." - Peter
>"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time."
>Quagmire
>"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began
>to know what I was talking about." - Peter

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk