axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kasi, Anand" <Anand.K...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject Issue with wsdl2JAVA witxmldsig-core-schema.xsd
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 21:33:59 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with Axis 1.2 Final release. I get the following
error when I try to generate the client proxy using wsdl2Java. The error
I see is the IOException below. I tried using the -W option with
wsdl2Java. It still does not work. Is there any work around for this
problem? Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards and thanks,
Anand
     [java] java.io.IOException: Type
{http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}Refere
nce is referenced but not defined.
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefine
d(SymbolTable.java:663)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.
java:543)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolT
able.java:516)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolT
able.java:493)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:
360)